- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
CORRECTION:
I just saw, and wow, thats a lot! i wish i understood it!![]()
haoxiang is no more![]()
It was so scary XDDDDDDDDDDit‘s most likely a bot
Some sites pay for people to spamit‘s most likely a bot
Wow, really? That's sad :(Some sites pay for people to spam
Depending on their country's devalued currency, it's worth to earn cents in dollar.
That's good, but I still wonder what they had said tho...haoxiang is no more![]()
Definitely spam. I'm glad they are gone.Some sites pay for people to spam
Depending on their country's devalued currency, it's worth to earn cents in dollar.