News I'm selling a kidney and my soul. (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
:takemycard:

 
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
Not the soul but kidney????? :pepelook::sanathink:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,440
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,658
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I don't need a kidney. But maybe I could start collecting souls? Asking price? :takingnotes:
I need atleast 10k... but I'll warn you. There is a lot of damage. In stressful situations it makes a lot of noise that sounds suspiciously like swearing. :jenniespooked:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread