I'm sick, so show me love (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oof and im taking 3 aps rippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp :sadcat:
SWEETIE OH N-

Do you want me to pray for you now? Or later?

I thought senior year was gonna be easy because so far my grades from freshmen (we ain't gonna talk about the 'C' I got) to Junior year were pretty good. I was even close to getting all A's last year...But this year....Thi-
:yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread