I'm so annoyed (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel you. Went through the same thing
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Yeah, it can be quite hard to resell stuff unless the group is very popular. :pandasad:
 
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
300
Reactions Received
993
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Have you tried internationally on E-Bay? There are a lot of potential buyers world-wide and they are willing to pay for the shipping as well.
Nope... I really gotta ask a lot then depending on where the buyers live, new albums from ebay stores are cheaper. Also Idk how to ship smth to another country
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Nope... I really gotta ask a lot then depending on where the buyers live, new albums from ebay stores are cheaper. Also Idk how to ship smth to another country
No need to ask anything, their profile should tell you everything. I mean it is true new albums are cheaper, but maybe you could sell them for less? Shipping to another country is exactly the same as shipping within your own country through the post office.
 
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
300
Reactions Received
993
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No need to ask anything, their profile should tell you everything. I mean it is true new albums are cheaper, but maybe you could sell them for less? Shipping to another country is exactly the same as shipping within your own country through the post office.
What's €3,80 within Holland is over €20,- worldwide for shipping, for EU countries it depends, no one wants that...

The only chance I have is if I happen to have their bias card, I bought an album from a Dutch fan before cause she had my bias card (on ebay was a bit cheaper, and new and sealed)
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What's €3,80 within Holland is over €20,- worldwide for shipping, for EU countries it depends, no one wants that...

The only chance I have is if I happen to have their bias card, I bought an album from a Dutch fan before cause she had my bias card (on ebay was a bit cheaper, and new and sealed)
So, use that to your advantage! Guaranteed card of... Whoever you have. That can surely raise the price. ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread