I'm so bored and need friends (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
WELCOME to the forum!
What's your favorite color
 
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
Most of the ppl on this site are multi af, so don't ya worry!
Thats good because i got killed for being a multi lol
 
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Nope. My og is kprofiles forum
REALLY!! I've never even HEARD of that....

Welp, sorry for assuming XD!

Anyways, I'm Maria and while It doesn't look like we share any groups we stan....
I'm an Yves solo stan!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
REALLY!! I've never even HEARD of that....

Welp, sorry for assuming XD!

Anyways, I'm Maria and while It doesn't look like we share any groups we stan....
I'm an Yves solo stan!
Its ok ~

Yves is a god.
Do you stan izone?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
IZ*ONE are actually my top female group!
And Chaeyeon is my top female kpop idol!
AMAZING. I DOUBLE BIAS CHAEYEON AND NAKO
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
AMAZING. I DOUBLE BIAS CHAEYEON AND NAKO
Hii-chan is REALLY close to being my 2nd bias and for a while even WAS that, but these days I am back to being just chaeyeon biased!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
Hii-chan is REALLY close to being my 2nd bias and for a while even WAS that, but these days I am back to being just chaeyeon biased!
Hiichan 😥
I worry for her
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread