I'm so bored I'm planning theoretical vacations (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 September 2019
Messages
368
Reactions Received
1,247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I plan on going on vacation once everything returns to normal (I know that won't be for months maybe even over a year) I'm litterally sitting here calculating prices for hotels, flights how much money I need to take out per paycheck to save for the vacation ect.:sanathink:

How has your guy's day been?
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
After all this idk if i'll ever want to travel again

Sadly my family doesn't think like that, sigh
Please do travel.
Lots of people will lose their jobs.
Touroperators literally will get in debt because they buy all the beds, seats etc in the low season and now they can't get rid of them cuz the season of travel started. There is a reason why TO's do incentives if you book early: they get money that they know can pay off all the debts they made by buying those beds.
Not to forget: the WTTC noted that 319 million jobs were supported by Travel and Tourism in their 2019 report. That's 10.4% of the global GDP.
UNWTO's 2019 report mentions that it's the third biggest industry in the world.
(and we're talking about my future job here).
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's bit sad cause I was planning trip for this spring with my friend who is exchange student. But now we can't and who knows how long situation will go on. I don't know if we will be able to travel before she leaves the country.

We did plan of going to Lapland, that'd been lot of fun : / I have to see if I will go to Lapland or some other places with someone other.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I plan on going on vacation once everything returns to normal (I know that won't be for months maybe even over a year) I'm litterally sitting here calculating prices for hotels, flights how much money I need to take out per paycheck to save for the vacation ect.:sanathink:

How has your guy's day been?
Also, little tip: booking in a travel agency gives you an assurance. European agencies are required to pay for your stay (first 3 days) or be able to get you home on their costs (well the TO) by law.
Lots of people that are angry were those booking from different sites.
Cuz by the European law, when you pay for everything separately, you are seen as the TO.
HOWEVER
Should you buy a trip with the Eurostar and you see a pop-up for a hotel via Booking.com, Eurostar is seen as the TO.
Usually you can see the rights that you have as a traveler on your country's tourism bureau or your government's site
 
Joined
4 September 2019
Messages
368
Reactions Received
1,247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Also, little tip: booking in a travel agency gives you an assurance. European agencies are required to pay for your stay (first 3 days) or be able to get you home on their costs (well the TO) by law.
Lots of people that are angry were those booking from different sites.
Cuz by the European law, when you pay for everything separately, you are seen as the TO.
HOWEVER
Should you buy a trip with the Eurostar and you see a pop-up for a hotel via Booking.com, Eurostar is seen as the TO.
Usually you can see the rights that you have as a traveler on your country's tourism bureau or your government's site
Thanks for the advice, I'm thinking of possibly going to Japan in Fall of 2021. France and England are u their too but I have more desire to go to Japan.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Please do travel.
Lots of people will lose their jobs.
Touroperators literally will get in debt because they buy all the beds, seats etc in the low season and now they can't get rid of them cuz the season of travel started. There is a reason why TO's do incentives if you book early: they get money that they know can pay off all the debts they made by buying those beds.
Not to forget: the WTTC noted that 319 million jobs were supported by Travel and Tourism in their 2019 report. That's 10.4% of the global GDP.
UNWTO's 2019 report mentions that it's the third biggest industry in the world.
(and we're talking about my future job here).
If I do travel it'll be only for food trips

(no bat soup though)
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I had to plan a theoretical vacation once for a school assignment. It was fun to an extent
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
My mom and I have been saving up to visit Korea again next year, hopefully everything will be completely calmed down by then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Seros

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
honestly same
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread