Appreciation I'm so close to stanning Ateez... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
After I listened to Answer I listened to the rest of their discography, I've been watching so much of their content, looked at their profile, the whole thing of getting into another group! But I already stan 9 groups that I can barley keep up with how in the world do I keep up with another one?! But their music is so good and I really like the members, I also keep thinking of who would be my bias if I did end up stanning them, I'm stuck with choosing among Yunho, Yeosang, San and Seonghwa.:nekosweat: I think I'm going to wait until one more comeback from them though, because I want to be 100% sure that I like them enough to stan, I've had a bad habit of stanning groups too quickly and then unstanning because I realized I just stanned them over the initial excitement of their personalities and the new release so I don't want to make that same mistake again with Ateez (although I don't see that happening with them because I like almost every one of their songs, the members are so amazing and just agh! Someone help I've fallen down the Ateez rabbit hole and I really don't think I'm getting out...) Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this thread of pretty much my thoughts from these past few days: Ateez!

Also enjoy these beautiful gifs that I found because I think the MV for answer is really pretty and I was bored...





:maheart:














Okay... I'm done for now.:rjbow: G'night!​
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Me too, me too :sj_weary:

For me it happened with Wonderland lol. I'd checked out some of their earlier stuff but only loved Treasure. But Wonderland slapped me upside down hard, and I went back and checked everything on their discography again and wow :sanapray:

I even checked out their live stages, which I almost never do for boy groups outside some 2nd gen groups lol. And I was shook, these guys are animals on stage, they perform like demons possessed lol, I love it.

So, I'm jumping onboard the Atiny train too :maheart:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Me too, me too :sj_weary:

For me it happened with Wonderland lol. I'd checked out some of their earlier stuff but only loved Treasure. But Wonderland slapped me upside down hard, and I went back and checked everything on their discography again and wow :sanapray:

I even checked out their live stages, which I almost never do for boy groups outside some 2nd gen groups lol. And I was shook, these guys are animals on stage, they perform like demons possessed lol, I love it.

So, I'm jumping onboard the Atiny train too :maheart:
I’m not alone! :maheart: I love their performances, they always give 100% and they just have so much power on stage.
:pandalove:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Bopper and potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Come to the dark side. You won't regret it :maheart:

I started stanning after Wonderland. I would have stanned earlier if it were not for Say My Name but the rest of their discography, I loved. I'm still choosing my bias too. I can't decide between San, Yunho, Wooyoung or Mingi. But they're all so precious :maheart:
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t stan Ateez, but what I do know is that when you think you’re done stanning anymore groups, somebody always comes along to ruin your plans. Happened to me last year with Rocket Punch, so if you were destined to stan Ateez, you should go ahead.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread