I'm So Cranky Today (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Because like I thought I'd be able to not post and get cards for two days at least and I wasted my one day.
Then my plans for Christmas get all messy because nothing is working time-wise.
I have to work tonight and I don't want to because I was supposed to work this morning.
But they scheduled me for night instead and also I broke my fast
and feel gross and bloated now.
It's that time of the month too and ugh I hate everything right now.
If I'm not in the best mood sorry.​
 
Last edited:

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Because like I thought I'd be able to not post and get cards for two days at least and I wasted my one day.
Then my plans for Christmas get all messy because nothing is working time-wise.
I have to work tonight and I don't want to because I was supposed to work this morning.
But they scheduled me for night instead and also I broke my fast
and feel gross and bloated now.
It's that time of the month too and ugh I hate everything right now.
If I'm not in the best mood sorry.​
I hope you feel better soon, I'm sorry that you're having a rough day :bigcatlove:
Should I give up on collecting cards?
Don't give up collecting cards, especially since you've been having fun with it and getting into it <3 Only if you really want to
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I hope you feel better soon, I'm sorry that you're having a rough day :bigcatlove:

Don't give up collecting cards, especially since you've been having fun with it and getting into it <3 Only if you really want to
idk I can't get rid of a card I don't want and I feel like I rarely get lucky with the generator. I think I'm going to get another card today that noone wants.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
idk I can't get rid of a card I don't want and I feel like I rarely get lucky with the generator. I think I'm going to get another card today that noone wants.
it's ok to take a break from collecting if it's stressing you out too much <3 i know it can be a lot of work g etting rid of some cards
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
it's ok to take a break from collecting if it's stressing you out too much <3 i know it can be a lot of work g etting rid of some cards
It's not just that I'm waiting for one more card that I NEED I want at least one complete set.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Should I give up on collecting cards?
No, it might seem hard at times but if you like them why not collect them even if you aren't 100% consistent. I litearlly just started.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
No, it might seem hard at times but if you like them why not collect them even if you aren't 100% consistent. I litearlly just started.
I guess you're right-I think my anxiety is messing with me with the cards to be honest.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
And I hope your days get better. My girlfriend is going through a similar thing currently and it's really shitty but all that a person can do is look at their goals and try and be inspired by them and get through it.

I look at it like this: Do stuff so you can get to the part where you aren't doing the stuff. Simple really :haylul:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Don't worry I already got Woojail, nothing could be worse than that :wimwim:
Cards are really a test of patience and endurance, I haven't completed any set either. Just keep at it and you'll get there :sanapray:

Look at it this way, you got a free card today, don't worry about completing daily tasks everyday. We're in it for the long haul.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread