I almost didn't but wow, I love it so much, my favorite from her by far :maheart:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,397 Reactions Received 151,409 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 21 July 2020 #1 I almost didn't but wow, I love it so much, my favorite from her by far Reactions: natura, yeji, JakeyWantsCakey and 4 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 21 July 2020 #2 hwasa is that girl Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey, natura and Ahsoka
natura Joined 15 August 2019 Messages 263 Reactions Received 423 Location foggy atmosphere~ Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 22 July 2020 #3 The music video is stunning Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 22 July 2020 #4 vogue said: hwasa is that girl Click to expand... A literal Queen! Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka