- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,581
- Reactions Received
- 10,912
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
that we can have (mostly) civilized conversations and discussions and appreciation threads on this site without constant back and forth bashing or comparing or dragging etc of other groups, fans, fandoms, companies blah blah blah
it's nice to be able to appreciate BTS and not be called a fake fan/nonARMY/anti (just because I don't always follow every little bit of something and praise it like the second coming of Christ, or because I sometimes question or say negative things regarding fan behavior or even some directions BTS is going/the company is taking them etc)
and to see BTS and BlackPink being able to have their fans praise them without having to drag the other for "mediaplay" or "western clout" etc etc - it's just...it's nice. I love being able to enjoy things for face value than having to bring in petty fanwars and the like, or compare groups that shouldn't be compared
IT'S JUST. NICE. THANK YOU GUYS ♥
it's nice to be able to appreciate BTS and not be called a fake fan/nonARMY/anti (just because I don't always follow every little bit of something and praise it like the second coming of Christ, or because I sometimes question or say negative things regarding fan behavior or even some directions BTS is going/the company is taking them etc)
and to see BTS and BlackPink being able to have their fans praise them without having to drag the other for "mediaplay" or "western clout" etc etc - it's just...it's nice. I love being able to enjoy things for face value than having to bring in petty fanwars and the like, or compare groups that shouldn't be compared
IT'S JUST. NICE. THANK YOU GUYS ♥