Appreciation I'm So Happy That I Can Appreciate Black Pink & Jennie (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
In peace without worrying about people coming and ruining the fun. This forum is so much better, so much more positive and I love it.
Thank you to the creator of this forum <3



Now on with the appreciation.

Lisa has amazing talent, she is a great dancer and YG should've put her on Hit The Stage. Just look at these performances:





She's adorable too



Jennie is so beautiful and I loved Solo so much, I'm so glad she stepped up her game on Inkigayo and showed
us what she has. That performance was amazing and so is she.






Jisoo is my precious. This girl has improved so much since debut it's not even funny. Her lines in DDDD
were lovely.




Such a beauty :pepeheart:



And last but not least, our beautiful and talented Chaeyoung!






And yeah, I really love Black Pink.​
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
You're so right. It was getting so freaking toxic over there. I can completely respect people who don't like BP or Jennie, but there was SO MUCH hate being thrown by both sides lately. I'm thankful for this site! I don't know anyone IRL who likes kpop so you guys are the only ones I can talk to about this awesome genre of music :pandalove:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
You're so right. It was getting so freaking toxic over there. I can completely respect people who don't like BP or Jennie, but there was SO MUCH hate being thrown by both sides lately. I'm thankful for this site! I don't know anyone IRL who likes kpop so you guys are the only ones I can talk to about this awesome genre of music :pandalove:
I felt the same way, and tbh - it's felt even worse because I love both BP and Twice a lot so it felt so toxic and cornered all the time. But I'm content now, this site is nice and peaceful and I don't have to worry about those type of comments. I'm glad you joined this site so welcome! And it's always good to have people to talk to about things you like, I find it can be actually really comforting. =)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yess!!! Blackpink is just amazing. I love the girls. They truly don't deserve all the hate they get
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
203
Reactions Received
788
Location
Loonaverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Finanlly someone who loved her Solo I just see people saying it was bland. Sure everyone can have an opinion but still most people just complain...

My only problem is that I wish song was a bit longer.
But it was totally awesome. I really want Rose to have a solo soon... (Lisa and Jisoo too ofc but I'm hyped for Rose)
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Woow Lisa is killing it. :pandaamazed: I love the first choreography
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread