I'm so happy (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
The forum is so active lately :pandalove:

I hope everyone is having a great time here.

PS: feel free to contact the staff if you need help with something. There's usually at least 2-3 staff members online :llama_squish:
PS2: we have some amazing ideas on the list, stay tuned. You know we are trying to make this place better day by day
PS3: Enjoy the llamas :llama_prance:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aww dii :pandalove:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've been wanting to get more active here again, and I got that final push last night. So glad it happened, honestly.
Love you guys. This site is such a happy and inviting place, and I don't feel pushed into a dungeon. It's lovely.

Anticipate more TAEMIN and ASTRO (with a hint of SHINee because I'm bad at trying to keep two full groups updated and going so there would be more about the group as a whole, but it's easier to spam all of ASTRO and just Taemin) in the future!
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck
PS: (PRO TIP) to insert an emoticon you can type : llama_prance : (no spaces). It's faster
:llama_uwu:llama_twerk:llama_tea:
MORE LLAMA
THANKS :llama_prance: :llama_prance:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'll be getting more active here as well, because this is a really nice place. I may not post a ton of threads (except for tournaments), but I will try to be an active poster in other threads as much as possible!
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
The forum is so active lately :pandalove:

I hope everyone is having a great time here.

PS: feel free to contact the staff if you need help with something. There's usually at least 2-3 staff members online :llama_squish:
PS2: we have some amazing ideas on the list, stay tuned. You know we are trying to make this place better day by day
PS3: Enjoy the llamas :llama_prance:
ily
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread