- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Congrats!![]()
Thank youIt's so good to get the cards you want right!
Congratz on Suga. That's a really cool card.
![]()
Ngl I felt like I was gonna tear up for a second because I was so happyI think @Tickita had no idea how happy she made me when we traded my second ult, Han. I was unbelievably happy.
Now whoever gets me a Youngjae someday I'll probably almost cry :wonugl:
i actually have a Jimin photocard from my YNWA album!! I have it in my bathroom against the mirror haha, it's this oneThank you
Ngl I felt like I was gonna tear up for a second because I was so happyIt makes me wonder how I'd react if I ever actually pulled a real Suga photocard from one of their albums. I remember when I got Yunho I had tears in my eyes
![]()
Cutei actually have a Jimin photocard from my YNWA album!! I have it in my bathroom against the mirror haha, it's this one
![]()
my hope is to get Hongjoong in my first ATEEZ album, I think they're going to release a full length this year unless i heard wrong.Cute![]()
I hope they domy hope is to get Hongjoong in my first ATEEZ album, I think they're going to release a full length this year unless i heard wrong.