I'm so hungry.... (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Not sure why but I have a ton of canker sores. I have a large one on the tip of my tongue.... :pepecry1:Everything hurts... Ive lost 15 lbs because eating is agony... Even drinking is difficult. I saw my doctor today and if they aren't better in a week with the prescription he gave me I might have to get the one on my tongue biopsyed to make sure its not cancerous. Ive been fighting these for months. I just want to eat food... I have just been dealing with it but they got so bad this last week I could barely think straight.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
oh no I hope it goes away for you
you're in my thoughts


:izhug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,413
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,673
Gender
Male
Not sure why but I have a ton of canker sores.
  • Toothpastes and mouth rinses containing sodium lauryl sulfate
  • Food sensitivities, particularly to chocolate, coffee, strawberries, eggs, nuts, cheese, and spicy or acidic foods
  • A diet lacking in vitamin B-12, zinc, folate (folic acid) or iron
  • An allergic response to certain bacteria in your mouth
  • Helicobacter pylori, the same bacteria that cause peptic ulcers
  • Hormonal shifts during menstruation
  • Emotional stress
(Source: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/canker-sore/symptoms-causes/syc-20370615)

Get well soon, you hear me? :jisoono:
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Toothpastes and mouth rinses containing sodium lauryl sulfate
  • Food sensitivities, particularly to chocolate, coffee, strawberries, eggs, nuts, cheese, and spicy or acidic foods
  • A diet lacking in vitamin B-12, zinc, folate (folic acid) or iron
  • An allergic response to certain bacteria in your mouth
  • Helicobacter pylori, the same bacteria that cause peptic ulcers
  • Hormonal shifts during menstruation
  • Emotional stress
(Source: https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/canker-sore/symptoms-causes/syc-20370615)

Get well soon, you hear me? :jisoono:
excellent sourcing I must say
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,413
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,673
Gender
Male
I wasn't sure if I should post this but we are old enough to take care. Maybe this part of my daily oral hygiene will help you:

But better clarifiy in advance if your canker sores are caused by bacteria. Then you can kill these bastards. :pepesword:
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I wasn't sure if I should post this but we are old enough to take care. Maybe this part of my daily oral hygiene will help you:

But better clarifiy in advance if your canker sores are caused by bacteria. Then you can kill these bastards. :pepesword:
Both my Rheumatologist and the doctor I saw yesterday think it's an autoimmune issue either from a medication I stopped taking last month or a flair up because I stopped taking a medication or an small chance it's a per-cancerous lesion. I guess it's disingenuous of me say I don't know why. It's more to say there's no test to say exactly why it's happening and all I can do is suffer while doctors throw darts at me until it goes away on it's own or they find a fix. :facepalm:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,489
Reactions Received
18,188
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,606
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
That sounds so miserable, I'm sorry friend. I hope they get better soon.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
oh no I hope it goes away for you
you're in my thoughts


:izhug:
I wasn't sure if I should post this but we are old enough to take care. Maybe this part of my daily oral hygiene will help you:

But better clarifiy in advance if your canker sores are caused by bacteria. Then you can kill these bastards. :pepesword:
That sounds so miserable, I'm sorry friend. I hope they get better soon.
Thank you everyone for the support. Sorry for being dramatic.
 
  • Love
Reactions: centen and Pirioca

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,441
Reactions Received
39,052
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,664
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Even with canker sores you should be able to eat soups, oat meal, soft-boild rice with butter or some sauce. Maybe they're not your favorite meals but they're better than nothing.
I'm surviving on ramen. I tried some French toast but any time of bread sticks and is hard to get out. Ramen was OK though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread