I’m so old (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
At least I feel old :jisoosmh:
I woke up with my hips and knees aching and I can’t get comfy no matter what I do. I’m 22 going on 82 :yolk:

1609708667600.gif
​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
That can happen to anyone after they wake up...

Be more concerned if it happens when you are awake and all you do is get up from a chair!
:nekosweat: :lisalaugh:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That can happen to anyone after they wake up...

Be more concerned if it happens when you are awake and all you do is get up from a chair!
:nekosweat: :lisalaugh:
Th-that happens to me :zoomeyes::llama_shook:
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Chile. I'm 27 and have arthritis. I'm also working on losing weight and gotta get other health stuff checked.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
take care , exercise and don't eat too much
I'm doing the best my poor body can do right now. I'm only 5'2 so it's rough. My body was meant to be petite.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
why is that
Not sure to be honest :lisalaugh:

I guess I’ve always thought you have a cute personality so I guess my brain associates that to a younger person... :susPepe:

1609711201482.gif
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and SHlNEE

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i feel you here and we're around the same age, maybe we're just not built like they used to be :lisalaugh:
Our bones are failing :yolk:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm older too :nekosweat: the number of times I complain about back pains :wimwim:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
WOW I'm almost the oldest forum user around; and it looks as if I were way younger.
I think @taemkitten and you are close in age... maybe... I could be wrong... I probably am...

:dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Michael
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I don't know how old is @taemkitten. I know about one another who is three months older; and is the oldest I know here. Maybe @taemkitten is older, I don't know.
No, a little search and I dug out taemkitten age. Back in 2018, they said to be 30. I'm way older than that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread