I'm so pissed off rn (1 Viewer)

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
I've done literally everything in this project. This is a partner project. We have to present. in my 504, I can't be forced to present. WE GET 10 POINTS OFF IF WE DON'T. i'd present my partner would get up and do it but they won't. I'm not doing everything for this person, I've done more than I needed to.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,055
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Communicate with your instructor. in college group projects the first thing I always tell everyone is you do your part or you get removed from the group. never had a teacher argue with me when I had someone booted.
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
Communicate with your instructor. in college group projects the first thing I always tell everyone is you do your part or you get removed from the group. never had a teacher argue with me when I had someone booted.
I told him that i had done at least 90% of the project while my partner sat there. And i refused to do anything else for her... Including presenting. I had already done way more than what my part entailed. He let me keep my points (but not her 😊)
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
I told him that i had done at least 90% of the project while my partner sat there. And i refused to do anything else for her... Including presenting. I had already done way more than what my part entailed. He let me keep my points (but not her 😊)
as u deserve queen never let somone step all over u
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread