I'm so sorry ;-; (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've been so preoccupied with both personal matters and work, that I defaulted to where I'd been first (another site you all know of) and sort of fell off the face of the earth on this one. I hate that I did that, and I want to make amends for disappearing as well as seemingly abandoning the artist threads I made (Taemin's and ASTRO's); I'm working hard to make up for my shortcomings and I'm wanting to spend more time here like I did for that first week I was active on this forum. I miss a lot of you that are here and not there, and I want to help spread information and updates about those artists I have made threads for ><

I hope you all can forgive me and welcome me back :maheart:

I'll be getting to updating the threads later today and through this week with all the newest information, images, scheduling, and all of the old things too like discography etc
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've been so preoccupied with both personal matters and work, that I defaulted to where I'd been first (another site you all know of) and sort of fell off the face of the earth on this one. I hate that I did that, and I want to make amends for disappearing as well as seemingly abandoning the artist threads I made (Taemin's and ASTRO's); I'm working hard to make up for my shortcomings and I'm wanting to spend more time here like I did for that first week I was active on this forum. I miss a lot of you that are here and not there, and I want to help spread information and updates about those artists I have made threads for ><

I hope you all can forgive me and welcome me back :maheart:

I'll be getting to updating the threads later today and through this week with all the newest information, images, scheduling, and all of the old things too like discography etc
WELCOME BACK :pandahappy:

We are glad you managed to get everything in order and thank you for re-joining!
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I've been so preoccupied with both personal matters and work, that I defaulted to where I'd been first (another site you all know of) and sort of fell off the face of the earth on this one. I hate that I did that, and I want to make amends for disappearing as well as seemingly abandoning the artist threads I made (Taemin's and ASTRO's); I'm working hard to make up for my shortcomings and I'm wanting to spend more time here like I did for that first week I was active on this forum. I miss a lot of you that are here and not there, and I want to help spread information and updates about those artists I have made threads for ><

I hope you all can forgive me and welcome me back :maheart:

I'll be getting to updating the threads later today and through this week with all the newest information, images, scheduling, and all of the old things too like discography etc
Its okay, everyone gets busy from time to time, i am juggling between work & here, kpopsource is my baby, so i am working to expand kpopsource from here on out.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
DW, there's nothing to forgive, you didn't do anything wrong! Welcome back!!! And I hope your personal and work matters got sorted out <3
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome back :pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy::pandahappy:

I missed you~
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love you guys, shame on me for dipping out for a month or so ;-;
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I love you guys, shame on me for dipping out for a month or so ;-;
don't worry :)
we all love you and are just happy that you are back :pandahappy:
 
Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ayee welcome back
its no worries, ive been caught up too but with more personal stuff, glad to see you on the forum again though!
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I've been so preoccupied with both personal matters and work, that I defaulted to where I'd been first (another site you all know of) and sort of fell off the face of the earth on this one. I hate that I did that, and I want to make amends for disappearing as well as seemingly abandoning the artist threads I made (Taemin's and ASTRO's); I'm working hard to make up for my shortcomings and I'm wanting to spend more time here like I did for that first week I was active on this forum. I miss a lot of you that are here and not there, and I want to help spread information and updates about those artists I have made threads for ><

I hope you all can forgive me and welcome me back :maheart:

I'll be getting to updating the threads later today and through this week with all the newest information, images, scheduling, and all of the old things too like discography etc
No need to apologize for that, don't put so much pressure on yourself :pandacop:

Welcome back anyway :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread