I'm So Unlucky (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

So for anyone who doesn't know Day6 is having a world tour and I had planned on going to a show that's 2 states away from me. It was going to be a really long drive with a friend of mine who also likes Kpop and we were going to stay there for a few days to enjoy the area and visit family. It was going to be a bit of money but I had just enough to still do it and I was getting really excited about finally getting to go to a concert (I've been to others before but I don't really remember them). To keep this as short as possible something came up and I had to use my saved up money (for the concert) for something else.. I knew I wasn't going to be able to save up more money for the concert so I won't be able to go to Day6' concert. *sigh* And THEN I learned that The Rose was going to be performing in a city near me (which is really rare since no Kpop groups usually ever come to my state, at least not since I've been into Kpop). I was really excited because I love them so much, Woosung is one of my favorite vocalists and I adore their discography. So last night I was getting ready to buy my tickets when I realized... The day they are coming is the day I have my wisdom teeth pulled...

Image result for hitting head against wall gif


:bigcatcry: :bigcatcry: :bigcatcry:


I just want to go to one of my faves concerts. :pandabeg:



Image result for i need a hug gif
​
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
That's absolutely rotten luck oh my goodness! Is there any chance you could reschedule the wisdom teeth? It's worth a shot to see. And even if not, Seventeen will be touring here soon enough so hopefully we'll be lucky enough to snag tickets for them <3
+ BTS will be touring again next year as well! Their shows are always an absolute joy to see
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hopefully they come back again, they seem pretty consistent with touring. ;;

If you want to know how bad my luck is then.. lol. I live in Europe, right, and only time Wanna One EVER came to Europe was when I was outside of Europe and there was no way I could have flown to Germany from Turkey and pay few hundred just on concert tickets (it was KBS Music Bank in Berlin, they had a sale for tickets 4 freaking days after announcing it and not months before) and another 200 on plane tickets so yeah I never saw them. I've never been to any K-pop concert in my life but this one will always make me upset because at least the other groups are still together and can come back a few more times. It was also only time EXO came to Europe. And although we get a lot of concerts here these days, SM artists no longer come here.

:lazypotato:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That's absolutely rotten luck oh my goodness! Is there any chance you could reschedule the wisdom teeth? It's worth a shot to see. And even if not, Seventeen will be touring here soon enough so hopefully we'll be lucky enough to snag tickets for them <3
+ BTS will be touring again next year as well! Their shows are always an absolute joy to see
I've already had to reschedule it once and as much as I want to go to the concert I really would just rather have my wisdom teeth pulled than waiting even longer to do it. I'm going to try and go to Seventeen's, BTS would be amazing to see as well I would probably cry.
:llama_laugh:


Hopefully they come back again, they seem pretty consistent with touring. ;;

If you want to know how bad my luck is then.. lol. I live in Europe, right, and only time Wanna One EVER came to Europe was when I was outside of Europe and there was no way I could have flown to Germany from Turkey and pay few hundred just on concert tickets (it was KBS Music Bank in Berlin, they had a sale for tickets 4 freaking days after announcing it and not months before) and another 200 on plane tickets so yeah I never saw them. I've never been to any K-pop concert in my life but this one will always make me upset because at least the other groups are still together and can come back a few more times. It was also only time EXO came to Europe. And although we get a lot of concerts here these days, SM artists no longer come here.

:lazypotato:
Oh no! :pandasad: Maybe one of the groups the other members are in will come to Europe? It wouldn't be the same sadly but it would still be something.I guess that's another struggle for people who stan temporary groups, if you don't see them once together in concert then you might not see them at all in the future before they disband.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg worst luck ever
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh no! :pandasad: Maybe one of the groups the other members are in will come to Europe? It wouldn't be the same sadly but it would still be something.I guess that's another struggle for people who stan temporary groups, if you don't see them once together in concert then you might not see them at all in the future before they disband.
Hopefully, at least if it were Daniel, I'd try to go but sadly boys weren't really popular in Europe and most of their fans are in Asia. ;;

I actually knew someone who saw them 3 times and she'd constantly complain how she's broke and that it's not enough and how they should come back but then still went to see them every single time.. and I just stopped talking to her because she didn't realize how lucky she was and I don't like people being ungrateful like this.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread