- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
and anyone who tires to take MY girl is an enemy, she shall fall.
and anyone who tires to take MY girl is an enemy, she shall fall.
and anyone who tires to take MY girl is an enemy, she shall fall.
wait wait... I actually just noticed the title thing now.Always![]()
i just dedicated a thread to you and you turn on me what is this trust nobody 😡but Jimin and Lex are the og couple
I didn’t check my notifications. I just saw this threadi just dedicated a thread to you and you turn on me what is this trust nobody 😡
you know what maybe i should just divorce her and take you she never told me about her several wives
Shake heads, maybe cringe a little?@LeeriaYa @blueberries What did you guys do when these type of threads happen.
I didnt tag you hehe.I didn’t check my notifications. I just saw this thread
I am taken too, my only one true love is @Son Na Eunyou know what maybe i should just divorce her and take you she never told me about her several wives![]()
I am taken too, my only one true love is @Son Na Eun
Sounds like what i am doing right now, but i can't help joining in the fun.Shake heads, maybe cringe a little?Or is that just me..
well I can see why you would want her, however if i shall lose this battle with @Vikki and @Jimin I will be available if you change your mind!I am taken too, my only one true love is @Son Na Eun
seriuosly are you gonna comment on itI didn’t check my notifications. I just saw this thread
soon.seriuosly are you gonna comment on it![]()