I'm sorry but I have to do this. (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
well I can see why you would want her, however if i shall lose this battle with @Vikki and @Jimin I will be available if you change your mind!

however I will not back down, not now not ever you will need to bury me, @lexusuwu you'll stay with me. we will live happily ever after.

and your ex wives shall remain just that EX wives.
:welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
okay I'm not gonna lie that kinda hurts but my love can endure the worst storms, she is just a little confused lost in the echos, she knows I am her real savior.

right @lexusuwu :pandasad: they cant protect you like I can...
Idk. @Jimin and @Vikki have always been pretty protective of me. :sanapray:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
yeah uh alright.

I was okay with being not the first but now apperently im not even the most recent I shall wait for her to speak her piece :pandacop: I think I'm really going to have to tie you up @lexusuwu with your own cuffs and nail the doors shut and keep those ravaging animals away barking away while I keep you captive. if you cant willfully follow my love you must be taught it.
That’s some kidnapper stuff right there. :welp:
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Idk. @Jimin and @Vikki have always been pretty protective of me. :sanapray:
I'm sure they will continue to, however I would battle an army and come out on top for you my love is fiery and not to be striffled with. They wouldn't compare I'm telling you now!

That’s some kidnapper stuff right there. :welp:
Yes so dont leave me and turn me into a kidnapper 😭:pandasad:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
This world is full of darkness and pain, so when we see beauty and kindness we must hold onto it as long as we can :maheart:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
We are just going through some issues right now. Lexis ex.

We should be fine. As long as she stays.

Don't be alarmed.
I'm not alarmed.
As long as she is safe and with me there is nothing to worry about at all.
Because ill know my greatest source of happiness is safe. :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread