I'm Sorry!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I've been so busy lately either with school, an upcoming graduation and overall my mental health and real life messes.

I haven't been incredibly active and haven't really been able to catch a break as of late! I wanted to apologize for my absence-specifically to my friends! Also to the person who I got for Secret Santa I'm sorry your gift will be late because I haven't had time to sit down and work on it but don't worry you'll get it!!!

Also, I got some big news today and I think that will just make me even busier!?

My one sister just got engaged and my other sister announced that she is pregnant and oof that is so much in itself...and I'm going to be graduating and becoming a legit adult soon so it's just all a lot to take in and I'm so excited and nervous all at once!! I hope you guys all had a wonderful holiday because I know I did and I hope I'll be more active from now on <3

:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
5 years old. I thought it was like this year :(
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
did u graduate? did ur sister give birth?
She's about to give birth to her SECOND kid now. My other sister is about to hit her 2 year marriage anniversary. And I'm earning another degree right now so I did graduate.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread