I’m still shaking (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Someone knocked in the door and I’m home alone. I thought I was going to have to talk to them but no one was there when i opened the doir. Now I’m shaking from the anticipation of talking to someone. Social anxiety sucks :gengarpout:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Was a package delivered?
Okay yes it was but usually they just leave it without knocking and giving me heart attacks :nekopout:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and dnb

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
If there was no package then it could've been a cold sales call, e.g., someone was working on a neighbor's house and wanted to see if your household was interested in their services. This occasionally happens around here.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I never open the door unless I know who it is.
Made so many mistakes by letting randoms in.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
...this sounded like a horror story from start to finish. It's almost 11 PM why would you POST THIS!?!

Thankfully I'm not home alone but people knocking on the door when I'm home alone and it's dark scares ME!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
...this sounded like a horror story from start to finish. It's almost 11 PM why would you POST THIS!?!

Thankfully I'm not home alone but people knocking on the door when I'm home alone and it's dark scares ME!
I just realized this was posted hours ago and my dumbass didn't realize that but this thought it still scaring me LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread