- Joined
- 28 December 2022
- Messages
- 93
- Reactions Received
- 197
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 21
- Fandom
- A.R.M.Y
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- They/them
Im not entirely sure right now.... i think maybe distraction for now?Would you like to talk about it or have a distraction?![]()
thats a really good suggestion i promise but im trying that and its not workingdo something you love to take your mind off of things for a bit <3
My dms are open if you need someone to talk to.Im struggling with my mental health today🥺 can someone help? 🥺 I need help to feel okie again 🥺
you can try opening up to someone. letting them know what you're experiencing. i'm here if you need to talkthats a really good suggestion i promise but im trying that and its not working
thank you so much but i dont really wanna bother anyone...you can try opening up to someone. letting them know what you're experiencing. i'm here if you need to talk
if you don't want to you don't have to but just know it won't be a botherthank you so much but i dont really wanna bother anyone...
Ughh man I'm still dealing with leftover sickness from the winter germ-festSup!! how are u? xx
I dont go to school. i alsooooo am recovering from winter germ fest toooooo hehe xUghh man I'm still dealing with leftover sickness from the winter germ-fest
Other than that I should be ok, just getting ready for school on Jan 4
Is your school starting soon as well? (GOOD LUCK :D -- just in case)
Ahh! (more than a lil jelly)I dont go to school. i alsooooo am recovering from winter germ fest toooooo hehe x
That really sounds nice and is im sure but i domt really like soap 😅 lolAhh! (more than a lil jelly)
A random thing that I found to be pretty nice is to boil onions in half water, half chicken broth and add salt to taste.
Kinda like a soup but can put in a mug ( This guy'll take every opportunity to drink soup out of a mug btw)
.... You don't like soup????That really sounds nice and is im sure but i domt really like soap 😅 lol
It is very cold where I am!! i struggle to keep a good temprature so im used to it now xx.... You don't like soup????<face of judgement>
/jkjk
is it cold where you are though? Its best to keep a good temperature!
man sorry for ghosting youIt is very cold where I am!! i struggle to keep a good temprature so im used to it now xx