- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I checked a bit earlier and the price was 3x bigger than usualCan't you call an uber or something? it's pretty late
Well then you can just take a nap if there's no one aroundI checked a bit earlier and the price was 3x bigger than usual
The weather app says the rain will stop in half an hour tho
might be a good ideaWell then you can just take a nap if there's no one around![]()
Not you as well...Lol nice way to kill time Dii
Stream Superhuman while you're at it
Oof I didn't read the whole threadNot you as well...![]()
Ok, got itOof I didn't read the whole thread
And I've started drinking so excuse anything I say now![]()
Yes of course, the best influence on ks
Always bringing you the best advice![]()
*2nd best c'mon now, you're pretty good tooYes of course, the best influence on ks![]()
You were on the way already?Update: I’m almost home, Titanic is over![]()
Ok fine, too much modesty*2nd best c'mon now, you're pretty good too
I just try help a kindred spirit when I see one![]()