- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
But I'd like to claim the throne as Queen Hoe of KPS...
I feel like I'm such a hoe XDDD
@ParkSeonghwaaa is my ship.
@kinnie is my potato.
@potato is my love and sidekick.
@Natsuka_Ojousama is my J-Pop love.
@melancholia is my wifeu.
@Erae is also my wifeu, yet we don't talk much anymore >.<
@YouNiceKeepGoin is my main bitch. Accept it, hoe. Acceppppttt itttttt.
@BaeTae is also my hoe. :>
Tell me I'm not a hoe XDD
But I'm the superior hoe
I feel like I'm such a hoe XDDD
@ParkSeonghwaaa is my ship.
@kinnie is my potato.
@potato is my love and sidekick.
@Natsuka_Ojousama is my J-Pop love.
@melancholia is my wifeu.
@Erae is also my wifeu, yet we don't talk much anymore >.<
@YouNiceKeepGoin is my main bitch. Accept it, hoe. Acceppppttt itttttt.
@BaeTae is also my hoe. :>
Tell me I'm not a hoe XDD
But I'm the superior hoe