I'm the only person who can do an AMA and receive literally 0 question.
motorp77 numbers are everything . Joined 22 June 2023 Messages 8,077 Reactions Received 9,257 Location not great Cards View Profile KS Coins 21,905 9 January 2024 #1 I'm the only person who can do an AMA and receive literally 0 question. Reactions: Selfmate
DaisySkies it is what will hurt the least . Joined 25 October 2023 Messages 9,332 Reactions Received 8,650 Location east egg Website scratch.mit.edu Cards View Profile KS Coins 42,566 Fandom STAY Gender Female 9 January 2024 #2 i just don't know what to ask Reactions: motorp77
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,082 Reactions Received 72,515 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,408 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 9 January 2024 #3 You did an AMA? Why am I missing so many threads lately Reactions: motorp77
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,511 Reactions Received 55,304 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,084 9 January 2024 #4 you've done like many AMAs no? and if I see them I'll always ask something random how was your Xmas/new year break? do anything interesting or get anything nice? Reactions: motorp77
you've done like many AMAs no? and if I see them I'll always ask something random how was your Xmas/new year break? do anything interesting or get anything nice?