I'm thinking of changing ........ (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,086
Reactions Received
72,526
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,424
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm wanting to change my badges again but like with what points :bigcatcry:
is there a way I can earn the points?
lots of posting is your friend, revive old threads. Or talk in the random thoughts thread too
 
  • Love
Reactions: ADORA and tai
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Tbh I wish we had an easier way of earning points😔all I can say is just post as much as you can, I don’t know how else you can earn points quickly :-(
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread