I’m thinking of re-stanning BTS but… (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
yeah i unstanned them too. their new music was not for me and i was just really getting bored of their content
It didn’t help that what they are putting out in 2021 in general was boring…when did you unstan
 
  • Like
Reactions: Villains
Joined
22 May 2021
Messages
331
Reactions Received
472
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
IGOT7
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
I was considering stanning them again too but then i went on army twt and listened to mots7 again and noped so hard
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I was considering stanning them again too but then i went on army twt and listened to mots7 again and noped so hard
Funny, MOTS7 was always my favourite BTS album…and I don’t believe in not so a stanning group bc of the fandom, so toxic armys never has an affect on that for me
 
Joined
22 May 2021
Messages
331
Reactions Received
472
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
IGOT7
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Funny, MOTS7 was always my favourite BTS album…and I don’t believe in not so a stanning group bc of the fandom, so toxic armys never has an affect on that for me
I have never hated an album with more of a vengence than i have mots7 (absolutely no offence to anyone who likes it, to each their own. i'm very for diverse music tastes). as someone who has always stanned bts for their music that album just hurt. Also i agree with the fandom bit but for me with BTS it's always spilled over into my stanning of them since they're so vocal and can often be quite toxic. it has left a bad taste in my mouth for when i consider restanning them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I think the point of stanning a group is enjoying their music, if you want to stan them again you should have a listening party maybe and see if you enjoy it again :pepeheart:
 
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I have never hated an album with more of a vengence than i have mots7 (absolutely no offence to anyone who likes it, to each their own. i'm very for diverse music tastes). as someone who has always stanned bts for their music that album just hurt. Also i agree with the fandom bit but for me with BTS it's always spilled over into my stanning of them since they're so vocal and can often be quite toxic. it has left a bad taste in my mouth for when i consider restanning them
**laughs in ON streamer**
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Cris

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I would say treat it like you would when first getting to know a group, check their music and content out and then come to a decision I suppose. :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee and Kamistar

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I would try watching their content and listening to their music again to see if you'd want to. Maybe wait for the next album if it needs to come to that. :pepeheart:

As far as toxic army go, I generally avoid social media like the plague unless I'm occasionally looking for news or pics or something. Been pretty peaceful overall for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread