Trading I'm trading cards from International decks. (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,939
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Since there are less people who want International cards, I want to know who needs which cards so I can trade to them. I am trading ALL the international cards I get EXCEPT =LOVE and Neo Japanism

=Love @Harmony_Starz
5SOS
Ange Reve
Ariana Grande @nadia @naevis
Band Maid
Boys World
Dua Lipa @naevis @MK3AMisSleepy @Hakunama_Tata
Ed Sheran
Faky
Jackson Wang
Kamiyado
Kolokol
Lay Zhang
LiSA
Little Mix
Luhan
Manacle
Melanie Martinez @ningholic @naevis @MK3AMisSleepy
Migma Shelter @Tsukino
Neo Japonism
Passcode
Post Malone
Rina Sawayama
Sorn @Moguri
Z.tao @Hakunama_Tata (only 5 common and 2, 3, 4, 5 rare)
Zsasz
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,939
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
8 October 2023
Messages
1,267
Reactions Received
1,364
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3
Fandom
🤍 Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
🤍 Any Pronouns
Since there are less people who want International cards, I want to know who needs which cards so I can trade to them. I am trading ALL the international cards I get EXCEPT =LOVE and Neo Japanism

=Love @Harmony_Starz
5SOS
Ange Reve
Ariana Grande @nadia @naevis
Band Maid
Boys World
Dua Lipa @naevis
Ed Sheran
Faky
Jackson Wang
Kamiyado
Kolokol
Lay Zhang
LiSA
Little Mix
Luhan
Manacle
Melanie Martinez @naevis
Migma Shelter @Tsukino
Neo Japonism
Passcode
Post Malone
Rina Sawayama
Sorn
Zsasz @Hakunama_Tata (only 5 common and 2, 3, 4, 5 rare)
Z.Tao
I want LiSA Except Common 5 and Rare 3
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,939
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: silver_eunnie

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,939
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,939
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,939
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Someone please need Sorn
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,939
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,939
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: ning

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread