I'm trapped. (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Honestly at this current moment, you're safer in the US than in South Korea. After China, SK has the most cases of the coronavirus and it's spreading fast with the numbers going up by hundreds every day. I don't think it's half as big of an issue in the US at the moment so you should hopefully be safer.
I guess so. I'm just really freaked out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DrowningFishy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I guess so. I'm just really freaked out.
Understandable. Anyone would be if they had so many cases around them. I hope you stay safe. Try not to stress too much. This will pass in time as well 😊
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
πš‚πšžπšπšŠ'𝚜 πšπšŠπš™πšœ 🀍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh β™‘
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Understandable. Anyone would be if they had so many cases around them. I hope you stay safe. Try not to stress too much. This will pass in time as well 😊
Try and not to worry and remember to keep your hands washed. I agree with what people say you're safer trapped here in America. And hey you have us on KPS to talk to pass time.

Thanks guys. <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: DrowningFishy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread