I’m Trying Out the Dark Theme (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
THAT'S WHAT COMBINED SAJAEGI MEANS :jisoosmh::jisoosmh:

Lol I get where you're coming from, but what if I just want to be tagged to feel included :umjicry:

I mean I don't mind lol, just tag me lmao.

So you have ideas for longer threads :sakUwu:

But not putting in the effort, what if someone, say a close chingu you met recently, volunteered to put in the effort and post those threads himself :jenniesmug:
I was confused about profile stuff and then you brought up tagging and I was just :sanathink::sanathink:

Lol I don't mind tagging u, but I don't actually usually tag anyone in my threads since I don't want to be bothersome :nekosweat: I just have anime tag list for anime stuff and otherwise tag only people I'm sure are interested about certain topic or it's about them xd

Those are the types of thread that would required bit of research and essay to write xd , sth like introducing my favorite scriptwriter in anime which I want to day soonish but currently don't have energy (so similarto my ONE thread if you read that).

Besides I need all the short fun stuff for my own thread count :susPepe: go steal your ideas somewhere else! :nekopout:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
f.lux

Yall should do this if glare is the reason you dont like the white theme.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I was confused about profile stuff and then you brought up tagging and I was just :sanathink::sanathink:

Lol I don't mind tagging u, but I don't actually usually tag anyone in my threads since I don't want to be bothersome :nekosweat: I just have anime tag list for anime stuff and otherwise tag only people I'm sure are interested about certain topic or it's about them xd

Those are the types of thread that would required bit of research and essay to write xd , sth like introducing my favorite scriptwriter in anime which I want to day soonish but currently don't have energy (so similarto my ONE thread if you read that).

Besides I need all the short fun stuff for my own thread count :susPepe: go steal your ideas somewhere else! :nekopout:.
LOL yes I wanna be tagged :sakUwu:

Don't let me down Berry chan :sakUwu:

I get why you do what you do lol but since I won't mind or be bothered, it's fine.

But I thought we're sharing ideas now :nekopout:

Lend me some of those threads pls :jenniesmug:
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread