I'm trying to stay calm.... (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
But, I'm just a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit mad.

So quick backstory. Since Covid-19 my mom and I have been extremely cautious, for a while we were in quarantine (about 50 days) then about a month ago we started to slowly get back into doing some things that we used to do. (going into small business if not too crowded, wearing masks, sanitizing whenever we touched anything out in public, etc...) one of those things included going to church, we kept away from people as much as we could and our pastor kept saying so many times "We're being cautious". Today, we went to church and there was an announcement that a person in our church tested positive. The wife of our assistant pastor tested positive (keep in mind he's taken no precautions and has been around many people including us). So we've now been exposed to the virus. What makes me really mad is that they knew she tested positive days ago and they didn't tell anyone.
Judge Judy Are You Kidding Me GIF - JudgeJudy AreYouKiddingMe ...


My mom is immune compromised and I have a very weak immune system and they kept it from us. Now we have to go back into quarantine for a few weeks just in case if we are carrying the virus and hope we don't end up with it. (I'm also internally freaking out right now because I'm terrified).

Sigh GIF - Sigh - Discover & Share GIFs


disney olaf | Tumblr


Happy thoughts, happy thoughts... Cute kitties, cute kitties...


Lazy Potato Play with An Ash | Dibujos kawaii, Ilustraciones de ...
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Omg I am so sorry to hear that. Please be okay dear :( And I hope nothing happens to you.
The fact they never told you. That is a low blow.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,000
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Stay positive n take care of urselves. Im mad tat so many ppl(not u n ur mom) arent taking precautions. Hope ur infection free n pls update ur situation if ur ready/willing to do so. Hoping 4 the best 4 u n ur loved ones.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am so sorry hun. Hopefully all is good. please keep us all updated
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread