I'm Upset and Drinking (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I don't think I'm as much of a lightweight as I used to be but you know we'll get through this guys.
Anyway, my spring break ends soon and I'm upset about it...so I'm chilling, drinking some apple cider and please spam me with questions or whatever and I'll respond.

If you don't send stuff I'll just randomly talk in here about The Office since I'm rewatching it.

ASK ME SHIT HERE
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
YOU OVERRAGE PEOPLE
ALCHOHOL TASTES LIKE SHIT IM GLAD IM UNDERAGE
DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU HAVE TASTED AND ALSO YOU GET USED TO IT IF YOU HAVE THE BAD KIND
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread