Which one do you prefer?
Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,318 Reactions Received 76,679 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,960 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 19 March 2019 #1 Which one do you prefer? Spoiler: Khan - I'm Your Girl? Spoiler: Jeon Minju & Yuna Kim - Good Bye Rain Reactions: mirella, wayvoutsold and Soleski
Which one do you prefer? Spoiler: Khan - I'm Your Girl? Spoiler: Jeon Minju & Yuna Kim - Good Bye Rain
Bara Joined 19 November 2018 Messages 425 Reactions Received 2,705 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 19 March 2019 #2 First one sounds legit Although i don't really like both vocals
mirella ✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧ . Joined 9 November 2018 Messages 1,859 Reactions Received 13,182 Location Pacifika Website www.last.fm Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L? Gender Female Ship @perhapz Wreck @Darjeeling 19 March 2019 #3 Goodbye Rain. I really like the dark dramatic types of songs so it's not a surprise. Plus I prefer Minju's vocals in GR.
Goodbye Rain. I really like the dark dramatic types of songs so it's not a surprise. Plus I prefer Minju's vocals in GR.