- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Yes it took me 30 attempts to get all the questions right, but at least I got them all thanks to @Vikki. We love ourselves a smart queen 
I had the first two parts of the equation right when I started the problem at least. As for the last part, I ended up getting part of the answer right, but I didn't realize I had to get the square root of the number I entered
I had the first two parts of the equation right when I started the problem at least. As for the last part, I ended up getting part of the answer right, but I didn't realize I had to get the square root of the number I entered