Imagine if kpop idols were cast in Hamilton (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
Give each idol a role

Alexander Hamilton
Aaron Burr
Eliza Schuyler Hamilton
Angelica Schuyler Church
George Washington
King George III
John Laurens
Marquis de Lafayette
Hercules Mulligan
Peggy Schuyler
Philip Hamilton
Thomas Jefferson
James Madison
Maria Reynolds
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is actually way harder than I thought it would be because I was trying to think of idols with similar feels but is there an idol with a similar feel to manuel miranda :pepelook: I kind of want Eunkwang from BTOB to be the King because I think he could be really funny with it :pepesmug:. But he's also OP when it comes to vocals so maybe another role would suit him well too.

 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would like that a lot
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wonpil

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread