Imagine if you had a friend willing to do this for you (2 Viewers)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Imagine if u had a friend who was willing to do dailies and weeklies and give you all the cards they get including rares, limiteds and legendaries from raffles :uwu: its something I keep dreaming about :irenecrazy:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
People aren't that nice. Keep dreaming! :headache:
Everyone only does the card game because they themselves like it and those that dont would rather not spend time understanding it and do all that stuff for a friend :pepecry: Its so unfair, where do those type of wonderful rare people reside? :pepecry1:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,463
Reactions Received
39,095
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Everyone only does the card game because they themselves like it and those that dont would rather not spend time understanding it and do all that stuff for a friend :pepecry: Its so unfair, where do those type of wonderful rare people reside? :pepecry1:
Actually, I don't find the card game that fun. Not even sure why I do it. :haylul: I have several sets complete but have never requested the name card. I don't have the time or energy to find cards I'm missing. I think I like the idea of it. :jenniespooked:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Actually, I don't find the card game that fun. Not even sure why I do it. :haylul: I have several sets complete but have never requested the name card. I don't have the time or energy to find cards I'm missing. I think I like the idea of it. :jenniespooked:
How did you reach 500 cards without even liking it? :jisoosmh: so can I have all your cards? :hmmm:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,463
Reactions Received
39,095
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
How did you reach 500 cards without even liking it? :jisoosmh: so can I have all your cards? :hmmm:
Habbit, I post and comment and thus earn the cards. Even giving away all my cards would be a ton of work, time and energy I don't have. Especially now that their is a 5 card daily limit. I really was excited about the milestone cards... except that then I've never officially completed any sets so I'd have to do that before I could even begin do actually find the pic's figure out if they qualify, then post for them.
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Everyone only does the card game because they themselves like it and those that dont would rather not spend time understanding it and do all that stuff for a friend :pepecry: Its so unfair, where do those type of wonderful rare people reside? :pepecry1:
Nooooooooo, I feel so bad now! I'd do something like this if I had the time, but alas, I'm too busy.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Harmony_Starz

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Nooooooooo, I feel so bad now! I'd do something like this if I had the time, but alas, I'm too busy.
Nooo its fine! :itsokay: You dont have to do all that especially when you are so busy with things already :izhug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Habbit, I post and comment and thus earn the cards. Even giving away all my cards would be a ton of work, time and energy I don't have. Especially now that their is a 5 card daily limit. I really was excited about the milestone cards... except that then I've never officially completed any sets so I'd have to do that before I could even begin do actually find the pic's figure out if they qualify, then post for them.
:dying: Wow, how did you begin with the card game? :susPepe: also if you want, I can go through your cards and make a list of all the sets you've completed so u can get the logos for them:pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,463
Reactions Received
39,095
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
:dying: Wow, how did you begin with the card game? :susPepe: also if you want, I can go through your cards and make a list of all the sets you've completed so u can get the logos for them:pepeheart:
Nah, you shouldn't have to work for me. If it was really important to me I'd get it done. :icgyu:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Nah, you shouldn't have to work for me. If it was really important to me I'd get it done. :icgyu:
:cat: So which century will u be requesting your logo cards in?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,463
Reactions Received
39,095
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
:taesip: this means u will still be on kps when your 40 something?
I'm 42 so yes. :pandanoreaction: In 20 years I'll be 62. I'm going to go self terminate now... nothing like being reminded your ancient in kpop terms... :bigcatcry:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I'm 42 so yes. :pandanoreaction: In 20 years I'll be 62. I'm going to go self terminate now... nothing like being reminded your ancient in kpop terms... :bigcatcry:
:jisoosmh: I didnt know u were already 40 and no one is ever too old in kpop :itsokay:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
which is why I keep saying that they should implement the right to a card system!!!
:haylul: I think it would be difficult and not used by enough people to becreated
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
why it's effectively the same system except that let's I do my dailies and instead of me getting a card

I say hey selfmate has done his dailies (with proof) please grant a card to [insert user here]
:pepesmug: It will be implemented one day maybe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread