COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Imagine ur a jujutsu sorcerer! Whats your cursed technique? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Hi it is your friendly neighbourhood intergalactic sunshine here who has spent the last 3 days binging Jujutsu Kaisen manga (and caught up! :D) and seeing all the diff techniques the author has come up with for the characters to use their cursed energy in different ways has got me wondering what sort of technique I would naturally have?

If we look at some examples we have Yuuji who's more of a brute force kinda guy and then there's more calm and calculated Nanami with a very simple yet effective technique using 3:7 ratio! Since the cursed technique also reflects on the type of character they are I thought it would be fun making up our own to match ourselves since the possibilities are endless! For the sake of creativity, power scaling doesn't matter, be as OP as you want

Since i've drawn a lot of inspiration for how I present myself on here from 3C273 already I think it would only be appropriate to base a technique off of it :sanapray:

NASA's cursed technique: Singularity! I can make miniature black holes and the size/length of time I can sustain depends on the amount of cursed energy I put into it and when I train enough I can learn to single out certain things to get sucked in so everything else stays safe and I can also use the black hole to create discs of light and eventually super powerful light beams of pure cursed energy! :D

I know im a loser dont look at me pls

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I really want to be some kind of summoner. Now we already have one with animals but I think it'd be cool to summon like scythes and stuff made out of cursed energy I could fight with then :susPepe:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I really want to be some kind of summoner. Now we already have one with animals but I think it'd be cool to summon like scythes and stuff made out of cursed energy I could fight with then :susPepe:
Oooh ooooooh what kind of appearance would these things have? Would they be like normal looking or would they have interesting things like weird runes on them or blades made out of non-conventional things and stuff? :D

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Oooh ooooooh what kind of appearance would these things have? Would they be like normal looking or would they have interesting things like weird runes on them or blades made out of non-conventional things and stuff? :D
they would look like literally cursed energy just formed as that type of weapon (idk if you watch the anime as well, but like the color and stuff that yuuji gets on his fists when he unleashes his cursed energy etc.), but i think it'd be cool if I had like different fighting techniques for the different weapons i could summon :susPepe:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
they would look like literally cursed energy just formed as that type of weapon (idk if you watch the anime as well, but like the color and stuff that yuuji gets on his fists when he unleashes his cursed energy etc.), but i think it'd be cool if I had like different fighting techniques for the different weapons i could summon :susPepe:
Yes yes I know what you mean! And diff fighting styles a bit like how Megumi has diff fight styles depending on what shikigami he's using since they're all made for diff styles of combat :D

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
I think something like the shadows technique that megumi had would be really cool :maheart:
Idk exactly how I want to make it different though :nekosweat:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I think something like the shadows technique that megumi had would be really cool :maheart:
Idk exactly how I want to make it different though :nekosweat:
Hmm lets see, do you have any interests/passions outside of kpop and anime? We can try and draw inspiration from it :sanapray:

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
Hmm lets see, do you have any interests/passions outside of kpop and anime? We can try and draw inspiration from it :sanapray:
Do video games count?
:wimwim:

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
I guess we can try that LOL

Do you prefer playing long range characters (like spellcasters or shooty ppl) or melee? :susPepe:
Spell casters usually :maheart:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Spell casters usually :maheart:
You can use the shadows to create any shape you want or can even use it as pure power to hit your target! You usually mold it into your favourite animals at first since it's the first thing you think of however once you get more experience you start experimenting with it more and more as the only limit to what you can create depends on the limits of your imagination! Obviously due to the nature of your technique you are of course a lot more powerful in darker places where you have a lot more shadows to work with however it also gets increasingly more difficult to manage whereas when you're in the light your attacks are less powerful but much more precise! Of course with training you can both learn to how to increase power in light places as well as control it in darker places. You can also use the shadows to move around (usually to retreat or save a friend) but you can only do this in special circumstances that aren't quite understood yet, similar to how Gojou somehow managed to either run or teleport at superspeed to collect Yuuji mid-fight with Jogo and how he did it remains a mystery at the moment.

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
You can use the shadows to create any shape you want or can even use it as pure power to hit your target! You usually mold it into your favourite animals at first since it's the first thing you think of however once you get more experience you start experimenting with it more and more as the only limit to what you can create depends on the limits of your imagination! Obviously due to the nature of your technique you are of course a lot more powerful in darker places where you have a lot more shadows to work with however it also gets increasingly more difficult to manage whereas when you're in the light your attacks are less powerful but much more precise! Of course with training you can both learn to how to increase power in light places as well as control it in darker places. You can also use the shadows to move around (usually to retreat or save a friend) but you can only do this in special circumstances that aren't quite understood yet, similar to how Gojou somehow managed to either run or teleport at superspeed to collect Yuuji mid-fight with Jogo and how he did it remains a mystery at the moment.
damn the creativity :nakypog:
that sounds really cool, thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread