- Joined
- 25 October 2023
- Messages
- 9,332
- Reactions Received
- 8,650
- Location
- east egg
- Website
- scratch.mit.edu
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 42,566
- Fandom
- STAY
- Gender
- Female
I can't email things to my school computer and soooo I'm using this :3
Look, every single one of you has something good deep down inside. I know you do."
You're wrong. Sinners made mistakes, sure, but everyone makes mistakes."
What do you do when someone you love lies about who they are?"
These sinners are my family!"
―Charlie, to Adam
"That's Princess of Hell to you, pig!"
Look, every single one of you has something good deep down inside. I know you do."
You're wrong. Sinners made mistakes, sure, but everyone makes mistakes."
What do you do when someone you love lies about who they are?"
These sinners are my family!"
―Charlie, to Adam
"That's Princess of Hell to you, pig!"
Attachments
-
154.9 KB Views: 32
-
1.2 MB Views: 32
-
1.8 MB Views: 34
-
381.5 KB Views: 32
-
1.4 MB Views: 30
-
2.4 MB Views: 25
-
67.2 KB Views: 28
-
329.2 KB Views: 29
Last edited: