Imo the new txt song sounds like a BTS B-side (1 Viewer)

Does Can't you see me sound like a BTS B-side?


  • Total voters
    3

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I quite like the song! It isn't as big of a bop as Run Away was, but it is still good...
But for some reason it REALLY sounds like a BTS song to me.

like to the point at some parts I can almost HEAR BTS members singing it.

What do y'all think?

 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Tbh the MV looks to me like a kid-friendly Billie Eilish MV lmao!
i can't think of any other trendy pop star using the distorted voices and sudden dark turns/vibes the past few months if not even 2-3 years, it does put a element of surprise in the song which i like
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I think some parts it does, some parts it doesn't. Like the parts where it's super kinda bass heavy it doesn't. I like the vibe of the song though! Also (if I get the name wrong I'm a flop MOA) sooobinnn(?) with purple hair is gorgeous
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i can't think of any other trendy pop star using the distorted voices and sudden dark turns/vibes the past few months if not even 2-3 years, it does put a element of surprise in the song which i like
Yoongi has it in Shadow
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yoongi has it in Shadow
you mean the end part of the song? thats the only thing i can remember, that isn't what i meant at all tho, his part at the end was like straight up in your face if you get what i mean? which is totally different from Billie's type of sudden dark turn
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
you mean the end part of the song? thats the only thing i can remember, that isn't what i meant at all tho, his part at the end was like straight up in your face if you get what i mean? which is totally different from Billie's type of sudden dark turn
I feel that and the whole song tbh is a really dark vibe.

I think twenty one pilot did smth similar.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Ok but did you SEE how pretty they were in it??? If taehyun keeps it up I might just decide that I like him
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread