I have some things I've learned over the years that I think are important to share and could hopefully be useful to someone.. (excuse my long and messy writing)
I know people like to repeat things like "you're not alone / it gets better / just ask for help....." and I'm sure they mean well but anyone who has struggled badly knows it's not tnat simple and pretty words alone don't solve any serious issues..... Looking at the movies, TV shows, and songs.. well, let's just say they make it seem like things just sort of fall into place after the storm but the reality is more difficult than that, even cruel sometimes.. don't be fooled and try not to have expectations that are too high and idealistic.. keep in mind that even some people whose job is to care and help you will fail to.. keep in mind that a part of this world is secretly (or openly) glad to see you or anyone struggle because it makes them feel they are doing better.. keep in mind that the people who do care and do want you to get better are imperfect too and maybe won't always react the way you want them to and also, that they have their own lives and problems... because if you want help, you have to ask, maybe more than once.. ask several people, go to several places, professionals and whatever.. try to gather the courage and strength to try again even if you get hurt.. because once you find a true friend who sincerely supports your well-being, and a proper professional to work with.. you will reach a place where you can start anew and finally begin to heal and build a new healthier life.. and you deserve that, every human does.. so my advice is to try several times, as many as you need to and are able to even after a few disappointments.. fight hard for yourself, for your life and the happiness you've earned, do the things I couldn't.. I know it's hopeless but I sincerely wish peace and well being for every living thing in this world <3
I know people like to repeat things like "you're not alone / it gets better / just ask for help....." and I'm sure they mean well but anyone who has struggled badly knows it's not tnat simple and pretty words alone don't solve any serious issues..... Looking at the movies, TV shows, and songs.. well, let's just say they make it seem like things just sort of fall into place after the storm but the reality is more difficult than that, even cruel sometimes.. don't be fooled and try not to have expectations that are too high and idealistic.. keep in mind that even some people whose job is to care and help you will fail to.. keep in mind that a part of this world is secretly (or openly) glad to see you or anyone struggle because it makes them feel they are doing better.. keep in mind that the people who do care and do want you to get better are imperfect too and maybe won't always react the way you want them to and also, that they have their own lives and problems... because if you want help, you have to ask, maybe more than once.. ask several people, go to several places, professionals and whatever.. try to gather the courage and strength to try again even if you get hurt.. because once you find a true friend who sincerely supports your well-being, and a proper professional to work with.. you will reach a place where you can start anew and finally begin to heal and build a new healthier life.. and you deserve that, every human does.. so my advice is to try several times, as many as you need to and are able to even after a few disappointments.. fight hard for yourself, for your life and the happiness you've earned, do the things I couldn't.. I know it's hopeless but I sincerely wish peace and well being for every living thing in this world <3