IMPORTANT QUESTION (1 Viewer)

ARE THEY UGLY OR HANDSOME


  • Total voters
    14
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
In what world are they attractive :pandaannoyed: those are the most lopsided faces I’ve ever seen
 
  • Like
Reactions: baekk

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
the chins are weird, makes me think bicycle seats, I think they bother mea little because they look older than they are... Like I pretty sure they're like 18 now, when I heard a about them they were like 16 with those George Michael wham style faces...
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread