Appreciation Important video for Moondanse nation (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck


This is a very important video for all moondanse to watch and save. Taeil is so amazing in everything he does and watching a video as perfect as this one helps me put my love for him into words :jenniecry: I NEED the behind the scenes recording from Simon Says for Taeil's high note because I just know I will burst into tears for being so proud of him :taeilsob:
Also SM is so fake for putting TI in the back during dance moments, please he is so hot and not being appreciated enough. Why put my sexy man in the back? At least Cherry Bomb Taeil was put in the front row so I could see his hot ass from up close.
@lana
@Nezumi
@youngforluvv
@Vikki
@Rikai
@Ghostface
@Yili
Bonus, new recruits(?) @Nina @Exi @Jewel @Hakunama_Tata @kinnie

The TLDR is to love, respect, and stan Moon Taeil! Or else, I'm coming to your house and banging on your door and playing Because of You (Apado Gwaenchana) until you do. I will not rest until the world knows about Moon Taeil's greatness, hotness, and utter SLAY.​
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
My internet is bad so I will watch it later :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread