important zepeto notice (2 Viewers)

Joined
1 September 2018
Messages
581
Reactions Received
1,983
Location
felix's house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
y’all know zepeto is a tracking device disguised as an app and whoever uses it gives the location to the American Government to reel out the kpop stans and force them to court and make them listen to stray kids and spread the stay agenda right
and nct
im so scared :pepecry1:
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
:maheart:Sorry fam. I’m gonna get tracked to stan seventeen harder. When I’m kidnapped. I’m kidnapped loyal to my ULT group
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread