- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,387
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Tbh when getting into N.Flying I thought my bias would be Hwesung. After all, he's exactly the kind of idol I love, he's cute and has an absolutely beautiful voice, and he caught my attention all way back in P101 because of how much I loved his voice.
Stan vocal king Hewsung,
But this isnt a Hwesung appreciation post because Seunghyub managed to steal his spot and become my bias.
First of all his pink hair was beautiful.
But Im not going to stan someone because they look cute....Ive totally never done that.:pepehelp:
Shallowness aside, Seunghyub always attracts my attention during performances. Something about his vocals, rapping, and energy all combine to create an incredible performer.
Also tbh his pants are a little distracting here so maybe I should have added that for the performance aspect.
Not to mention he can also play guitar and piano :pepeaww:
Stan Seunghyb and N Flying
Also just stan everyone I stan
But start with Seunghyub
Stan vocal king Hewsung,
But this isnt a Hwesung appreciation post because Seunghyub managed to steal his spot and become my bias.
First of all his pink hair was beautiful.
But Im not going to stan someone because they look cute....Ive totally never done that.:pepehelp:
Shallowness aside, Seunghyub always attracts my attention during performances. Something about his vocals, rapping, and energy all combine to create an incredible performer.
Also tbh his pants are a little distracting here so maybe I should have added that for the performance aspect.
Not to mention he can also play guitar and piano :pepeaww:
Stan Seunghyb and N Flying
Also just stan everyone I stan
But start with Seunghyub