In case you're wondering how I ended up with this dp... (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
It was four am and I changed it for fun, intending to change it back only to find out I had lost the Chani gif that matches my signature. I spent like ten minutes looking for it, almost gave up, but then I found it. Switched it back to Chani only to think "Jungwon teddy bear fairy princess is who I need to be" so yeah :wimwim: it's gorgeous ik

Oh yeah here's me freaking out :wimwim:
1637704729014.png
 
Last edited:

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
It was four am and I changed it for fun, intending to change it back only to find out I had lost the Chani gif that matches my signature. I spent like ten minutes looking for it, almost gave up, but then I found it. Switched it back to Chani only to think "Jungwon teddy bear fairy princess is who I need to be" so yeah :wimwim: it's gorgeous ik

Oh yeah here's me freaking out :wimwim:
Why did you cut my laugh reaction :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: litc and Juniverse

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Ayo it looks amazing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
I think it's fated for you to have this glorious DP. :bigsmile:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread