In defense of kuroyuri (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:sanapray: bless you
you are nice to my kid
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Fuck... I know why you have them around your finger...

Guilt-trips are my cryptonite.... I can't stand them...
I'm sorry :yolk:
I do so much for you and try to follow everything you say, including about the hiatus

and you do this because of one conflicting taste issue
kai is one of the sexiest men alive, I'll give him that
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk:

don't disown me
I love you so much
:pepecry2:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm sorry :yolk:
I do so much for you and try to follow everything you say, including about the hiatus

and you do this because of one conflicting taste issue
kai is one of the sexiest men alive, I'll give him that
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk:

don't disown me
I love you so much
:pepecry2:
My emotions got a bit high.... You were coming at me so aggressively and so rudely that I went into automatic defense mode! I can't stand it when people treat my babies like that!

I love you a lot aswell... But what you said hurt me a lot...
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My emotions got a bit high.... You were coming at me so aggressively and so rudely that I went into automatic defense mode! I can't stand it when people treat my babies like that!

I love you a lot aswell... But what you said hurt me a lot...
i'm so so sorry
:yolk:

I never meant for anyone to get upset
I'm so bad with jokes and sarcasm, I can't tell when one person is offended or not

:nekolove:
I'll do anything to make it up to you

i'm so so sorry
:sadcat:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
i'm so so sorry
:yolk:

I never meant for anyone to get upset
I'm so bad with jokes and sarcasm, I can't tell when one person is offended or not

:nekolove:
I'll do anything to make it up to you

i'm so so sorry
:sadcat:
:pikahappy: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:

I am sorry for taking this so seriously.... :nekoshy: Deep inside me I knew you weren't actually serious about it....

:sadcat::sadcat::sadcat::sadcat::sadcat:

Taehyung is really adorable aswell!



LOVE YOU A LOT! :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:pikahappy: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove: :nekolove:

I am sorry for taking this so seriously.... :nekoshy: Deep inside me I knew you weren't actually serious about it....

:sadcat::sadcat::sadcat::sadcat::sadcat:

Taehyung is really adorable aswell!

:nekolove:
and so is kai

 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You will always be my favorite daughter in law! Even if we fight at times, that can only make us closer!
best mother in law ever :nekolove:
and those words are so true for every relationship, including me and my wife :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread