- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
Maybe if you interact with my threads better!!!!I should have expected this, but somehow i didn't![]()
A lifetime of applying makeup is gonna add upBut it's expensive
Makeup is way cheaper
Ugly idols without ps -> my eyes go blindMy pea sized brain doesn't understand![]()
OOooh, well in Kpop yea for the most part, otherwiseUgly idols without ps -> my eyes go blind
EVERYONE has an obligation to be my eye candy!!!OOooh, well in Kpop yea for the most part, otherwise![]()
EVERYONE has an obligation to be my eye candy!!!
i can appreciate the effort![]()
I wouldn't call this eyecandy hon![]()
i can appreciate the effort
she tried
No
That's not effort that's destroying your face
Worst thing is, actually nice looking people end up looking like that, not the actually fugly looking people...
🚨 bot 🚨 bot 🚨 bot 🚨How do you feel about plastic surgery in Turkey? I’m going to visit my mom soon and make myself a nose rhinoplasty. I was advised this site to choose a clinic. How effective is it?
honestly lisa is still ergh after surgeryi agree tbh
alot of idols were ergh before surgery
![]()