18+ In Japan...... (2 Viewers)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
i also wanna know what that pink stuff is on the left side lmao
This question, I will answer! :haylul:

It's sakuramochi... A wagashi (traditional Japanese sweet) which you typically see around Spring time.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Panda

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
This question, I will answer! :haylul:

It's sakuramochi... A wagashi (traditional Japanese sweet) which you typically see around Spring time.
omg that sounds cute! I wanna try now :')
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
omg that sounds cute! I wanna try now :')
It's quite nice!

Though I recommend avoiding eating the pickled sakura leaf.. :gyuripout:Just talking from personal experience..... :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Panda

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
LMAO the ojiisan should've just moved out of frame but his expression makes the pic :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: SeulPika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread