- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,594
- Reactions Received
- 5,717
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 9,291
- Fandom
- Once
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Hello Hons,
My name is Nana, most people know me as Dreamer or Faerie. I am currently a 95 liner and a former event team member. I however left last year due to personal reasons but I’m officially back!
I missed my Kpopsource family and being gone for almost a year, I think a reintroduction is expected~
So abit about myself. I live in the West Coast of the United States. I am full-blooded Latina who loves writing and reading. Currently I’m back at school finishing my degree in physical therapy. . I started my love for Koop back in 2013 when I first head No Mercy by BAP.
I am a multi Stan in both girl groups and boy groups. My current obsession right now is photo editing. I actually been getting pretty good in the last months . Here’s an example ^^
Alright I know its pretty short but if you want to get to know me better. Don’t be afraid to friend me or just stop by and say hi
I swear I’m friendly!
My name is Nana, most people know me as Dreamer or Faerie. I am currently a 95 liner and a former event team member. I however left last year due to personal reasons but I’m officially back!
I missed my Kpopsource family and being gone for almost a year, I think a reintroduction is expected~
So abit about myself. I live in the West Coast of the United States. I am full-blooded Latina who loves writing and reading. Currently I’m back at school finishing my degree in physical therapy. . I started my love for Koop back in 2013 when I first head No Mercy by BAP.
I am a multi Stan in both girl groups and boy groups. My current obsession right now is photo editing. I actually been getting pretty good in the last months . Here’s an example ^^
Alright I know its pretty short but if you want to get to know me better. Don’t be afraid to friend me or just stop by and say hi
I swear I’m friendly!
Attachments
-
199 KB Views: 41
-
187.3 KB Views: 54
-
251.1 KB Views: 46
-
275.8 KB Views: 49